Most of the big Enterprise companies are facing today’s competitive ever-evolving marketplace, their companies face challenges to increase revenues constantly and simultaneously reducing their operative costs, improve efficiencies and raise customer satisfaction levels. Shore Designs™ develops Enterprise Solutions to stay at your side in this on going battle.
It is obvious that most of the big organization’s face following problems in there organizational developments and managements of IT related tools at some point of time, below are our Enterprise Solutions we offer:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
It is the process a company follows to track and organize its current customer base.
Shore Designs™ CRM applications include the following modules:
- Customer analytics
- Customer support
- Sales force analytics
- Sales force automation
- Campaign management
- Self-service customer portals
Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
It is the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes.
The Module Develop at the Shore Designs™ encompasses:
- Document management (DM)
- Collaboration (or collaborative software, groupware)
- Web content management (WCM) (including web portals)
- Records management (RM) (archive and filing management systems on long-term storage media)
- Workflow/business process management (BPM)
Custom SharePoint Development (CSD)
We have developed customized portals for Enterprises/organization to store and share their professional as well as personal information.
Collaboration and information sharing (Intranet/Extranet, Enterprise portal)
Effective knowledge capture and transfer can help organizations to enhance business performance by creating a culture of learning and collaboration. Shore Designs™ develops tools for Enterprise Web conferencing and collaboration solution that enables employees, customers and partners to learn, interact and exchange knowledge online. It also enhances the value of session content by making it easy to capture and share across the enterprise.
It comprises a range of practices used in an organization to identify, create, represent, distribute and enable adoption of insights and experiences. Such insights and experiences comprise knowledge, either embodied in individuals or embedded in organizational processes or practice.
At Shore Designs™ Development of KM modules for social computing tools such as blogs and wikis allows Enterprises to create more unstructured, self-governing or ecosystem approaches to the transfer, capture and creation of knowledge, including the development of new forms of communities, networks, or matrixed organizations.
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
It is the management of a network of interconnected businesses involved in the ultimate provision of product and service packages required by end customers. Supply chain business process integration involves collaborative work between buyers and suppliers, joint product development, common systems and shared information.
An integrated supply chain requires:
- Continuous information flow
- Customer relationship management
- Customer service management
- Demand management
- Order fulfillment
- Manufacturing flow management
- Supplier relationship management
- Product development and commercialization
- Returns management
Experts at Shore Designs™ are capable to integrate all things in an application development with an ease.
Human Resource Management (HRM)
It also called HR modules, refers to the systems and processes at the intersection between human resource management (HRM) and information technology.
Development at Shore Designs™ for Human Resource Management Systems is encompassing:
- Payroll Module
- Work Time
- Benefits Administration Module
- HR management Information system Module
- Training/Learning Management System Module
- Performance Record
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
It is a company-wide computer software system used to manage and coordinate all the resources, information, and functions of a business from shared data stores.
The ERP module developed at Shore Designs™ is capable to perform following functions:
- Manufacturing related : Engineering, bills of material, scheduling, capacity, workflow management, quality control, cost management, manufacturing process, manufacturing projects, manufacturing flow
- Supply chain management : Order to cash, inventory, order entry, purchasing, product configuration, supply chain planning, supplier scheduling, and inspection of goods, claim processing, and commission calculation
- Financials : General ledger, cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets
- Project management : Costing, billing, time and expense, performance units, activity management
- Human resources : Human resources, payroll, training, time and attendance, roster preparation, benefits
- Customer relationship management : Sales and marketing, commissions, service, customer contact and call center support
- Data warehouse and various self-service interfaces for customers, suppliers, and employees
- Access control : User privilege as per authority levels for process execution
- Customization : to meet the extension, addition, change in process flow
Enterprise Information System (EIS)
Today’s fast packed world, a great flow of Business information enters in an organization constantly. Its optimum use leads a tremendous development of an Enterprise. Considering these facts Shore-Designs has design EIS with following features:
- User friendly
- Focused database
- EIS library of visual consisting data pertaining to Estimates, Jobs, Invoices, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, etc.
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Data warehousing